Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WARNING: DO NOT GO TO JOE COMPUTER DOCTOR ON 25th STREET IN EASTON, PA

Or you will regret it. I been to him quite a few times. I took our PC to get rid of a virus and when we got it back we still had the virus. It was OK for a while but then we had it again, that's not the worse part...

 First try, he couldn't install Windows 7.

We gave him another chance and brought our beautiful expensive Dell computer that had 16GB of RAM (Random access Memory) installed.

 He redid the operating system the first time. Then, one day my mom and I got a new game, my mom installed it on the computer it was running slow, so I checked out the RAM it said there was 3GB installed. I eventually looked in the computer and took each stick of RAM installed out, one was 1GB the other was 1GB and the other 2 remaining where 512MB. Which equals 3GB.

He was the ONLY one that was left entirely alone with our expensive $1,000 computer. He stole OVER $80.00 OF RAM out of it. When I called to complain, he denied that he stole it, and he started to argue with me. He asked what operating system it had I said Windows 7, he said what kind of operating system? I said it doesn't even matter about the operating system, I don't see how that affects the physical RAM sticks inside the computer. I said.  I told him that I know about computers and I refurbished to of them, I have gotten in them and messed with them so I know what I am talking about. Then he said "you don't even know what operating system it is". I told him that I'm fixing my own computer for now on and I am not going to him anymore. He said "later UGLY" then hung up on me. He was very rude.

WARNING: DON'T GO TO JOE COMPUTER DOCTOR, HE IS A THIEF AND HE WILL TAKE WHATEVER HE CAN FROM YOUR COMPUTER, HOPING YOU DON'T NOTICE!!!

HE IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CON, A LIAR and A CROOK like most supposed computer "repair" men are.

His address is

Joe Computer Doctor at 935 South 25th St., Easton, PA

His number (610) 438-3035

HE CLAIMS TO KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING, BUT LIKE I SAID HE DIDN'T GET RID OF THE VIRUS THE FIRST TIME, AND WHEN HE TRIED TO INSTALL WINDOWS 7 THE FIRST TIME HE SAID THAT IT "WOULDN'T LET HIM". HE IS A SCAM STAY AWAY FROM THIS GUY. 

3 comments:

  1. literally joe himself wrote that review. I showed him this page and then a few days later this comes up? suspicious much? I dont think so. This review is pretty legit, and if its not, I too have had horrible experiences with joe lol. He's a terrible person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horrible! Worst computer "repair" experience I have ever had! DO NOT COME HERE!

    It all started about 2 years ago. I brought in my daughter's laptop because it had a cracked screen. He "repaired" the screen, but inserted a very cheap, knock off screen off of a questionable online marketplace. A few days later, the internet turned off. I went back to him and told him the computer's wireless capabilities were disabled. He was unable to fix it, and said "It's a shame you don't know how to use the internet". After that, I went home, and realized that the wifi on and off internet switch was simply turned off. How could a computer "repair" man not know how to simply enable a clients wifi and then make an absurdly rude remark? Horrid. This experience was absolutely devastating. After this, things just declined and expanded for the worst.

    My son's computer's screen had shattered. Shortly thereafter, he told his father what had happened, and I had not been aware of this, because I was at work. My husband took my son to his repair shop, and they gave him my sons computer. The following events were horrible. He scanned the computer and gave them a diagnosis. After, that, he said he was ordering a screen for them. We waited about 3 MONTHS for the screen, and his excuse for the delay was that they had a chinese holiday to celebrate because joe had ordered the part from a very suspicious chinese knockoff website. After the screen arrived, he took his time with the computer. I gave him the computer, and he took the computer apart. When my son went to retrieve it, We received the computer in disassembled pieces, and he said that he didn't know how to put it together because he forgot how to. We told him that we were not going to accept the computer like that, and if he couldn't do the job, to at least give it to us the way we gave it to him. His response was "Get out of my shop, RIGHT NOW!" After leaving with the dismantled laptop and screen,. we took the computer to various different computer repair services, and were told by all of the services that they did not want to mess with it, because he did something wrong and they didn't want to make it worse.

    Then, we took it to a repair shop in downtown Easton. We told the repair man what happened, and told him everything. He said that the part he ordered was probably a stolen part and that it came already damaged, since showing him the part, and that he wasnt sure if he wanted to finish the monstrocity.

    Do not go to this man. There is even a blogspot page about him! I showed him the page and asked him about it, and he said it was "fake". Clearly it's not. here's the link: http://joecomputerscam.blogspot.com/

    This man cannot be trusted and should be put out of business. Do yourself a favor and do not even bother to enter this store. If you show him this and he says its fake, do not trust him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anon,

      Thanks for leaving your feed back. Your experience goes to show that Joe the Computer Doctor lacks not only professionalism, but also the knowledge to do a proper job on his client's computers. Clearly the attitude he is showing is not one of a typical professional business owner. I can really relate to your story from my experience. 3 months is a really long time to wait for a part from China. He is ordering from China most likely because of their low prices. For him to have yelled at you to get off of his shop, in such a manner was extremely inappropriate. Once again thanks for your review and reading the blog!

      Delete